The Motmot is the national bird of Nicaragua and on this tee it is resting on some Sacuanjoche (plumeria) flowers which is the national flower.
Note from founder:
This tee was designed to honor my roots from my mother's side of the family and is dedicated to all my fellow Nicas who carry this beautiful country in their hearts.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua